Nicely decorated for the season! I learned about the construction method used in the siding of this barn recently with those thinner boards covering the seams of the larger planks1!
I love old barns, and this one is certainly a picturesque one all decorated for Christmas! I'm trying to get caught up with reading blogs, so I enjoyed seeing your latest photos!
Hope you enjoy your first Christmas back in the country! (I started to say "back in God's country"!)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
I love seeing wreaths on barns, Kathy. I think you are now in a perfect place for playing this meme. :)
Nicely decorated for the season! I learned about the construction method used in the siding of this barn recently with those thinner boards covering the seams of the larger planks1!
How cool is that! I love the wreath, too, & the wood stacked up there! Really cool entry!
Merry Christmas! =)
Oh, awesome. You can do the barn thing now. You should have lots to choose from. :-) Merry Christmas, Kathy!
Charrrrming!
A great looking wreath in an unlikely place. Maybe it's commonly done, but I haven't seen them. :-) This helps me get in a better Christmas spirit.
I love old barns, and this one is certainly a picturesque one all decorated for Christmas! I'm trying to get caught up with reading blogs, so I enjoyed seeing your latest photos!
Hope you enjoy your first Christmas back in the country! (I started to say "back in God's country"!)
I've been so busy and am just catching up with all my blogging family. This is a wonderful barn..I love the wreath.
I love this!
Barns - just lovely.
We miss ya in AZ!
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. This is a very nice photo with beautiful colours. Best wishes for the coming days.
This is a lovely photo and nicely edited.
Enjoy your Christmas Kathy!
Post a Comment