Thursday, December 9, 2010
Kirk ~ 20/100 Strangers
My daughter, Em and I were standing behind Kirk and his two absolutely adorable little girls in a line waiting for pictures with Santa. We couldn't help but notice Kirk's brilliant million dollar smile and his snazzy clothes so he was the perfect subject for a stranger photo. Kirk and his daughters (age three and five if I recall ~ sorry if I'm off a couple of years, Kirk!) recently moved to Phoenix from California. In addition to holding a Doctor of Divinity degree, Kirk is a senior solutions specialist for the Federal Housing Bureau. Happy Holidays to you and your beautiful little girls, Kirk, and thanks for being No. 20 in my 100 Strangers Project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You're right about that smile!!!
Take care, Kathy!! Have a safe trip.
PS. Let Em know the donkeys have been braying in the middle of the night and waking me up. :)
Post a Comment