I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
Gorgeous!
Love the background.
(Carletta's Captures)
Blue-tiful!
OMG! This couldn't be more beautiful! Perfect.
I feel like I am watching a "Blue Flower Debate". :-) Seriously, that is another great flower macro you have there.
Just beautiful! Great photo!
WOW! The best blue ever captured in a photo! Lovely, Kathy!
wow, my blood pressure dropped a few notches seeing this blue flower.
very cool!
Oh, I will take the blues anytime if it comes like this! Gorgeous depth of field and bokeh too! I hope you frame this one.
Love the brilliant burst of blue!!
Lovely, like the short depht of field!
Post a Comment