I have never seen an artichoke flower before. I just love this blogging. I learn so much! This would be a great addition to the Midweek Blues post on my regular blog.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
Another nice flower shot. *sigh*
I have never seen an artichoke flower until now . . . it's beautiful - and unique!
Such a vibrant color! Great shot!
I have never seen an artichoke flower before. I just love this blogging. I learn so much! This would be a great addition to the Midweek Blues post on my regular blog.
That's crazy different! And beautiful!
Exquisite photo.
thanks for introducing my to this flower.
No kidding - did you grow this? You have me curious now!
This is so unique. Very impressive.
Post a Comment