Thank you for visiting my blog. I find your photographs so "familiar". Not the content so much but the way you and I see things. How nice to meet you. V
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
4 comments:
Looks like a post card! A sad one, at that.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I find your photographs so "familiar". Not the content so much but the way you and I see things. How nice to meet you.
V
It is just screaming for some TLC.
How strange...we have a "Fox" theater in Paso which looks about as dilapadated! I'll have to take some photos and post them on my blog!
I enjoy your photos and commentary!
Post a Comment