Oh my...you would hope people would know better...dogs not so, much but their owners should! Too funny.
With editing in Picnik, (first I hate that it doesn't list the edits done, I keep track in my mind and if I don't record it right away I forget.) Anyway, regarding your hdr comment: Under Exposure>Advanced>Local Contrast you can get similar effects as the HDRish effect. I usually mess with all the sliders under Advanced and I wonder if that is what the HDRish effect is anyway. Not sure. I was going to redo it and give you more detail, but right now it is running really slow. I do recall bringing the exposure down before upping the local contrast or I lost the detail in the whites.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
LOL, too funny!
That's funny! lol
Ha! ha!, this is a great one.
That is too funny!! And see if I had checked here before I commented on your other blog, I would know where you went to the Farmer's Market.
Love this!! I always enjoy unusual signs and this definitely fits the category!
Oh my...you would hope people would know better...dogs not so, much but their owners should! Too funny.
With editing in Picnik, (first I hate that it doesn't list the edits done, I keep track in my mind and if I don't record it right away I forget.) Anyway, regarding your hdr comment: Under Exposure>Advanced>Local Contrast you can get similar effects as the HDRish effect. I usually mess with all the sliders under Advanced and I wonder if that is what the HDRish effect is anyway. Not sure. I was going to redo it and give you more detail, but right now it is running really slow. I do recall bringing the exposure down before upping the local contrast or I lost the detail in the whites.
LOL! I won't forget to keep my collie away from things on the ground at the Farmer's Market. Great capture!
This is a hoot! I will think twice before taking the dogs to the Roadrunner market again!
This should have earned the coveted "Photo of the Day" spot! Hilarious!
Post a Comment