I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
Could this be more perfect???
Abandoned AND next to the train tracks.
Wonderful composition here, Kathy.
I wonder what's inside..... :-)
Love this, Kathy! Your pics always tell a story!
Your drives take you to some pretty awesome places. Love these old abandoned structures. You even got a bonus here with the train tracks. Great shot!
This is a lovely photo of the old abandoned buildings next to the train tracks!
Really like this photo --- makes me wonder about who these buildings belonged to, and how long they've been there.
pretty scene!
Beautiful. Great angle too.
I think I'd enjoy riding arounf Texas with you. You find neat photo ops.
I like train journeys, this pic kindles the desire to travel again.
This reminds me so much of Alabama...and of the movie Fried Green Tomatoes!
Neat find. Was this a barn?
What a beautiful image Kathy. I love this one!
V
Post a Comment