I mean this truly, when I say that this is one of the most beautiful dogwood photographs I have ever seen. They are one of my favorite flowers to photograph, and this one is pure magic. Beautifully done!!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
oh, kathy, this is absolutely gorgeous! the soft lay of the petals, the muted background. just GORGEOUS!
NICE!. The color of the bloom against the almost dark - eye catching, Kathy!
What a beautiful photo of a soft bloom.
Man! This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
THis is lovely!
Lovely contrast!
That is a a great shot! Nice macro!
That is a stunning shot, Kathy! really lovely.
Very, very nice, Kathy!
Kathy, everything about this, from the composition to the lighting is pure magic.
So beautifully captured!
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Fantastic! Never heard of Dogwood before, not even the Portuguese translation... :-)
I mean this truly, when I say that this is one of the most beautiful dogwood photographs I have ever seen. They are one of my favorite flowers to photograph, and this one is pure magic. Beautifully done!!
Love the Dogwood. I just got some pictures of some at a public garden here in CA. So pretty.
Post a Comment