While folks in the northeast are getting hammered with snow, others are posting about an early spring. Someone in Alabama posted a similar shot yesterday. How nice for you spring is here -- at least for now. Enjoy!
Oh my goodness, my favorite flower! What a beautiful photograph this is, Kathy. I cannot wait to see the magnolias begin to bloom here. Have a wonderful weekend!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
we are getting buds but that's about it so far...so anxious!! beautiful photo!
Ah! There IS hope that spring will eventually reach Canada. :))
Are you kidding me? I thought for sure those were photos from last year! Maybe we will have an early spring too.
While folks in the northeast are getting hammered with snow, others are posting about an early spring. Someone in Alabama posted a similar shot yesterday. How nice for you spring is here -- at least for now. Enjoy!
And we call it the Jane Magnolia here. Love these trees and want one for my yard. The blooms don't last long tho. Gorgeous photo!
wow! nothing here yet at all. a few tiny small bluets in the lawn - not even spring beauties, yet.
So pretty! I did see 2 Robins today and that made me think spring isn't too far off.
Yes, Magnolias are blooming everywhere around here too.
SO lovely!
Oh my goodness, my favorite flower!
What a beautiful photograph this is, Kathy.
I cannot wait to see the magnolias begin to bloom here.
Have a wonderful weekend!
What??!!!! Oh gosh, it's going to start happening. For me, it's the Peach trees:) In a week or so, we'll start seeing those beautiful red blooms!:)
Beautiful. I have missed a lot here.
Post a Comment