We were watching the wind whip through some of the crests on several birds these past two weeks. It has been so cold, but everyone seemed to be okay:) Very pretty:)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Oh my! She does look like she's having a bad feather day.
what a cute little girl!
Oh, sweet. In your yard?
It is super windy here today...
What a brave little girl. I think she's pretty! Maybe a bit wind blown, but still a beaut!
What a great picture!
Awww...she's so pretty! That red and grey looks very gorgeous! Lovely photo, Kathy!
A very bad hair day, but still very pretty!
I love this shot! I think my hair might have resembled the birds while I was out in the wind today! :)
Her tuft might just blow right off.
We were watching the wind whip through some of the crests on several birds these past two weeks. It has been so cold, but everyone seemed to be okay:) Very pretty:)
Fantastic capture of this lovely bird!
What a cool shot!
Awwwwww poor little one. Those feathers definitely do look ruffled!
Post a Comment