I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
love the golden glows in this!
Wow!! Amazing color and reflections! Hope you are having a great time!
Beautiful!! I've heard about this place. Was it fun?
This came out really good. I know it was difficult with the lighting.
Great job, Kathy. I pretty much did away with all my aquarium shots. I need a class...Tracy!!! :)
What a great photo! I love the golden color!
Oh, wow! Kathy, this is so cool. Enjoy your vacation. Can't wait to see more photos. :)
This really looks like I am under the water! Hope it was a great trip.
This is pretty amazing. I love the backlight.
Wow! Love this one!
Thanks for sharing;o)
Post a Comment