Saturday, January 14, 2012

Eerie Eye


This is Cheyenne.  Her eyes sometimes photograph blue.  I haven't been able to figure that one out yet.

Disclaimer:  At this point in my life, I do not own any animals.  All animals in photographs either belong to friends or neighbors or are animals I encounter in my daily ramblings.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a very handsome beast!

TexWisGirl said...

i like your disclaimer - just to clear things up.

:)

Birdman said...

Stunning horse and fence.

Inger said...

I looked at all the photos here and they are wonderful. Our town here was wiped out, more or less, in an earthquake in 1952 so there's not that many old buildings left. The horse is beautiful.

Magpie said...

That is a bit eerie. Is Cheyenne a talking horse? :)

Doug Hickok said...

Wonderful portrait!

Anonymous said...

Is it a glass eye? (OK, you know I'm joking, right?)

Anonymous said...

Horses eyes will glow blue (the pupil) but if it's a 'glass eye' (blue iris) they'll glow red...

Anonymous said...

What a lovely capture of the horse...nice composition.

Gail Dixon said...

That is a beautiful horse! I love the way the light is causing a glow at the top of his head.

Lisa said...

Wow. That light if fantastic and what a beauty. I have seen horses with a white eye and just can not remember what its called right now. That is funny to see.
Love the fence as well.

Brenda's Arizona said...

An aussie horse. Just like the dog. right???