Monday, March 11, 2013

Flirting with the Camera


9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

she's so cute. :)

SRQ said...

What a sweet thing. She looks a bit chilly, though. Perhaps she's pondering why she didn't head further south for the winter.

Virginia said...

I'm photographing a friend's garden every month for a year. She has a huge number of cardinals but I can't seem to catch them!
V

Gail Dixon said...

Great pose! Love that mohawk she's got going on. Her colors are very vibrant. :)

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Pretty little thing!

Glenda said...

Seems he enjoys posing for you!!

Unknown said...

a very lovely shot!!!She's so so so cute-))))

Lisa Gordon said...

I think she's posing for you. :-)

A Colorful World said...

She's sweet...look at the ice on the post. The next picture, look at the buds. The cardinals don't seem to care. They visit us in all seasons!