Love the beautiful steeple; it looks like a little church in itself. The cloud formations add a softness and a "heavenly" touch! Steeples are a special part of a church - reminding us to look up!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
4 comments:
Hi Kathy,
Im really happy your back, i bet you have load of photos lined up for us and i cant wait to see them all.
sorry im delayed on my commenting, ive been a bit busy lately.
Dave here.
Hi Kathy, welcome home! I look forward to checking out the link to your holiday photos.
An English Girl Rambles
Love the beautiful steeple; it looks like a little church in itself. The cloud formations add a softness and a "heavenly" touch! Steeples are a special part of a church - reminding us to look up!
Nicely composed
Post a Comment