Friday, July 2, 2010
East Texas Rainbow
This is my mom's back yard which looks out on her pasture and her creek (which is surrounded by all those trees), and it is of course topped with that beautiful Texas sky which has no pollution and in which you can see a bejillion stars every night. The pink flowers at the upper right are from a crepe myrtle tree. I'll be going there soon and will show you more of it then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wowza! Everything is bigger, better and more beautiful in Texas!
What an amazing place Kathy, I would never leave this farm if I would own it.There is a rainbow on the sky too, what an amazing shot.
I was just coming over when I received your second comment. I'm a little bit late because of the time difference.
I have no explanation to what happens with the blog's language but it's good that it is solved now.
Have a great weekend and a nice journey to this beautiful place!
Kathy! Lovely. I know your mom must feel she's in heaven every day. Enjoy your trip. Will you at least get some relief from our heat?
Wow! White fence, beautiful crepe myrtles - and a rainbow make one beautiful setting! Hope to see more of your E.Texas photos soon! We got lots of rain here today, so our grass - and peanuts - are really green now! Happy 4th!
This is fantastic, mom!
Post a Comment