What a gorgeous flower! I am not sure I have seen this one in white...it looks like it is ready for a Mexican fiesta...so lovely! I love both of your captures!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
22 comments:
Oh my ..this looks similar to a sunflower!!
Gorgeous...a bit shy to show it's face in first photo! ha ha!
Happy Easter!
What a gorgeous flower! I am not sure I have seen this one in white...it looks like it is ready for a Mexican fiesta...so lovely! I love both of your captures!
Wonderful pictures. Have a Happy Easter.
Yours are pretty too!
Those are so beautiful. I love the white petals with the darker center.
that flower is gorgeous!
Kathy, simply amazing! So gorgeous, and the details, magnificent!
Happy Easter! Gorgeous flowers and photos!
Lovely shots of beautiful flowers. Happy Easter!
Wow, i have never seen that before. It´s gorgeous.
Wow! What an amazing flower!
Love this! Happy Easter
Very pretty! Nice macro shot.
Wow, they are really beautiful flowers and so nicely photographed. Thanks for sharing and your visit to our blog.
A LOVELY flower!!!
Ooooo, this is an amazing flower, stunning and fabulous!
Beautiful photos. Nice detail.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful picture.
So pretty!! The center is such beautifully complex thing. Lovely.
Really stunning flower!
It does look like a daisy and sunflower cross. I also love the park pictures with the boy in the tree.
I've never seen white gazanias! Beautiful photos.
Post a Comment