I really LOVE this photo. Somehow it reminds me of Ballad of the Sad Cafe. I love the colors of the rust and the subtle turquoise. The light is perfect. SOOO nice!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
19 comments:
You did a great job of capturing the rusty colours in this photo.
Fantastic color in the rusty siding- nice capture!
Ah, rusty rooftops. This building has lots of character. Thanks for sharing it with us.
beautiful rust!
Love all the rust on this old building!
The rust is so cool! It looks like there's a little house on top of the roof.
Nice photo!
What a great place. Nicely composed photo and wonderful textures and colors.
Fantastic shot. But imagine what it was like during its glory days. What would people say now?
What a find this is, Kathy!
I love all of the wonderful texture here.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Love the rust! Very picturesque!
Just love the faded paint!
Hello there!! I hope you are well. Just checking up:)
Oh, I have missed visiting you. What wonderful pictures I'm seeing here. Your dogwood shot is heavenly. Hope all is well with you. Magpie
Hope you're doing ok. Haven't seen a post in a while...
I really LOVE this photo. Somehow it reminds me of Ballad of the Sad Cafe. I love the colors of the rust and the subtle turquoise. The light is perfect. SOOO nice!
Just checking in with you since you haven't posted in a while. Hoping things are ok.
Missing you. Hope all is well.
Kathy, hoping all is well and you post again soon?
Post a Comment